Ice Cream Carts?
Ice cream is a crowd favorite at any large event, from sports games, carnivals, festivals and promotional events, but nobody likes ice cream soup! In 1979, our country suffered the second gas crisis fuel rose in price and so did the cost of dry ice, which was used in typical ice cream carts at the time. It was during that period we were building Ice cream trucks. Sales were down and there was a need for some innovative ideas. It was at that point that, in collaboration with the Good Humor operations on Long Island and New York City, we came up with the idea of creating the first mechanically refrigerated push cart.
That’s right – we were the first! The idea was to include cold plate refrigeration into a light weight push cart that would hold the product for a reasonable sales day. Our success was so great that we could hardly keep up with production and our mobile ice cream cart selections began appearing in the USA and were being shipped all over the world including Europe, Asia, and South America. Your success as an ice cream vendor depends largely on the functionality and efficiency of your ice cream carts. To keep your ice cream chilled and mess-free, you need ice cream carts that function well and whose freezers stay cool even on the hottest of days!
Whether you’re a small ice cream vendor with a few delicious options or working with a large stock of ice cream treats, we’ve got just the cart for you! From small mobile ice cream cart, perfect for single operated vendors, to large vending stands, able to fit two or three employees, All Star Carts has just the cart for you and your needs. Other selections include branded, bicycle, and pull style carts.
Be sure to shop our entire collection of carts and kiosks to ensure a successful day of vending!
- Meet or exceed all applicable Classes of fire-spread ratings. Units are certified to meet NFPA part 255 requirements for malls, hospitals, airports, stadiums and convention centers.
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed under Control number 16VB listed KNNS & KNNS7 custom food service equipment Cart for safety and (IPMW) EPH sanitation NSF Part 59.
- Welded tubular Steel frames.
- Aluminum diamond plate floors.
- Stainless steel cabinet doors
- Stainless steel, Corian solid surface material, and stone counter tops.
- Common to unique finishes of anything including stone, plastic laminates, glass or designer metals.
- Any type of hot and cold cooking and serving equipment.
- Glass and Lexan sneeze guards.
- Custom graphics of any type.
- Digital menus and signage.
- Custom Umbrellas and Canopy’s.